Valentine’s Day Blog Hop Day 1
This is a collaboration with some of my blogging friends for Valentine’s Day 2019. We are posting Valentine’s day ideas on 2 consecutive days.
Only 14 more days until February 14th!
I can’t believe we’re already in the second month of February! It’s amazing how time literally flies. Therefore, it’s a good reminder to cherish every moment.
Today is the first day of our Valentine’s Day Blog Hop. Not sure what that is? Well, I have gotten together with my blogging friends to bring more content to you.
First, check out all the websites below as these 8 lovely ladies have poured their heart out with such creative ideas for your Valentine’s Day.
Then, please come back tomorrow! I will reveal my Valentine’s Day craft. Even better, you will find more ideas from more creative bloggers!
- Brianne’s Heart-shaped heating pad at Homemade On Our Homestead
- Rachael’s Celebrating on a Budget at Australian Working Mama
- Amanda shared her Budget-friendly 3 Course Meal at Cozy Tasty Home
- Misty’s Devotional “Blueprint for Marriage” at Our Grace Filled Journey
- Lyndsy’s Salted Cashew Clusters at Treasured Oak Springs
- Kelly’s Cream Cheese Pie at The Willow Mama
- Amy is sharing at Essentially Handmade